InVideo helps you to transform your content into great videos. With over thousands of Pre-made templates, it makes the video editing process crisp and smooth. It’s an Intelligent video assistant that Pre-places the images according to your script, corrects your editing mistakes, Suggests if the text is too long, and whatnot.
Here is a quick Guide through a Step by Step Video Creation in InVideo
1) Finalize your article – Revise and finalize your article, Keep it Short and Crisp, Not more than 13-14 sentences. if you are comfortable with your content. All you have to do is Copy-paste your entire article to InVideo. Come up with a catchy title so that the cover of our Video gazes to be Great.
2) Select the relevant Pictures – Advance planning always benefits. Before starting off with the project make sure you have done your researches and chosen suitable images according to each and every sentence of your article and stored it.
3) Place your article and images – An extensive library of more than 1700+ templates, to carter every use. Place your article and proceed. The in-built media library of more than a million royalty-free images and video clips would automatically choose the most relevant and best image for each of your slides. However you can always go ahead and add or delete pictures, use the automated chosen once or use any of your own which you have stored based on your researches.
4) Edit whenever required – Is it a year you did the project and need some changes? Who likes to start it over again right? Don’t worry we got your back. From Frame resizing, Timelapse, Text edits, Font, Article change, or Music; be it anything for a matter of fact. We come up with a feature of multiple iterations for your projects. Iterate at your convenience anytime anywhere.
5) Render the video – Once all the images correctly match your article sentences, perfectly aligned with the timings with an attractive background and gratifying music, Preview your Video and watch it to make sure everything is perfect, An audience-centered watch is also important it will help you discover information in an audience perspective. Export it whenever you’re ready! Don’t forget you can come back anytime to edit even the biggest to the slightest slip. You are working with the world’s first intelligent video assistant (IVA) who recommend corrections on the go. We have a 24*7 live support who makes sure they are always there to helping you meet your video goals
We’re hoping this guide will ease your stress of creating Videos. And you will be able to make stunning videos in a snap and master the art of Video Production.